|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4837 East Trindle Road|
Do you have direct-care experience and are ready to advance your career? Country Meadows offers a unique training opportunity to become a Medication Associate. In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health. This is a full-time opportunity working from 6:45pm to 7am in restorative and personal care.
- 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. FULL TIME
- working 7 out of 14 days in pay period
- two days off in a row
- three day weekend
- 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. PART TIME
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Medication Associate Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while administering medications and treatments, observing their day-to-day behavior and outlook and ensuring their comfort and overall positive well-being.
- Provide social and emotional support, while encouraging residents’ independence.
- Manage the medication cart for complete, up-to-date supplies and quality control.
Medication Associate Requirements:
- Prior direct-care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current CPR and first aid.
- Respect for patient rights and confidentiality.
- Up-to-date medication certification requirements.
- Highly organized skills.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.