|Date Posted||September 13, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||1920 Trolley Rd|
Enjoy making someone’s day? Like knowing you make a difference? Our Resident Caregivers make our residents’ lives better (and in turn, their own, too). As key members of our direct-care team, Resident Caregivers provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization, and overall well-being. That’s why it’s easily the most impactful role in our organization. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference.
- Current Part-time Caregiver Opportunities:
- 4:30pm-9:30pm 18 hours in a 2 week period
- 7:00pm-11:00pm 36 hours in a 2 week pay period
- Current Full-time Caregiver Opportunities
- 3:00pm-11:00pm 75 Hours per 2 week pay period
- 3:00pm-11:00pm 60 hours per 2 week pay period
- Career Path offered to learn and grow in PCA position for up to an additional $1.00/hour in first year.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Career path opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
•Help our residents live their lives to the fullest by assisting them with their routines throughout their day.
•Build bonds through companionship.
•Show patience, compassion, and empathy in each engagement with all residents and their families.
•Assist residents in organizing their day and activities and above all, enjoy themselves.
•High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
•18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
•Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
•Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings, timely and accurate reporting changes.
•Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
•Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.