|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Road|
The Talent Development Coordinator at Country Meadows understands that continued learning, training and development is an important part of professional growth. In addition, awareness and understanding of resources and benefits available to each co-worker helps to elevate their experience and support retention efforts. The Coordinator brings together all the elements for co-worker training, development, and support with an enthusiasm that reinforces the value of an environment that supports increasing levels of professional capability and personal growth. As an Employment Specialist, you are finding the talent to care for the most important people at each campus, the residents. As an Employment Specialist, your primary job duty is to source, screen, and recommend candidates for employment successfully. We provide an excellent training program and will have the chance to collaborate with all the department heads at your campus. This is a full time position mainly 8:30 to 5, but hours will need to be flexible to meet needs of the campus.
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
- Talent Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains schedules for training opportunities on campus including on campus instructor-led sessions, webinars, regularly scheduled co-worker training.
- Serves as contact for all training events, coordinating with Home Office instructors as well as those from the community.
- Facilitates onboarding program for all new co-workers.
- Organizes and teaches mentor program to prepare them for the role.
- Connects with each new co-worker at least every 1-2 weeks during first 90 days of their employment to confirm satisfaction or discover unmet needs.
- Promotes awareness and supports achievement of career paths for workers.
- Liaises with managers to support retention and career growth for all co-workers.
- Networks in the larger community to identify agencies and resources that can benefit our co-workers, and also ensures that co-workers are aware of all company-sponsored benefits.
- Supports Employment Specialist with hiring initiatives (phone screens, interviews, new hire paperwork, etc.
- Source candidates, perform initial interviews and make recommendations for second interviews or no further interest.
- Host internal recruitment activities and attend external recruitment events.
- Work with external referral/outreach sources to bring new co-workers to Country Meadows.
- Talent Development Coordinator/Employment Specialist Requirements:
- College degree in human services, recruiting, Human resources, health education, nursing or social work preferred.
- Demonstrated skills for group presentations and one-on-one training experience.
- Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
- Able to examine processes that are not working to find the weaknesses and works with team to strengthen the process.
- Have the ability to work in close collaboration and harmony with managers as they balance between operational and training needs.
- Confidentiality and professionalism a must.We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose, and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.
- About Country Meadows: