|Date Posted||May 19, 2021|
York-South (Leader Heights) Community
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||2760 PINE GROVE RD.|
Desire more one-on-one time with fewer patients? We value the time our Personal Care/Nursing Assistants. We want them to engage with our residents and encourage them to build meaningful connections with each other. That’s why they are responsible for fewer residents a day than at most communities.
3-11pm (Weekends and Holidays)
11pm-7am (Weekends and Holidays)
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Career and growth opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while assisting them with activities of daily living, hygiene, healthcare and comfort throughout their day.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment for the resident.
- Collaborate with therapy and nursing teams to prepare residents for therapy sessions and monitor care.
- Encourage residents to participate in social programs and on- and off-campus lifestyle activities to support their wellness.
- Recognize and document changes in resident’s condition and safety and report to the supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out your tasks for the day.
- High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
- 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Personal style that is dependable, kind, sympathetic and respectful and demonstrates good judgment concerning the rights and dignity of others.
- Professional appearance and conduct toward residents, families and team.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.