|Date Posted||September 5, 2021|
Easton (Forks Community)
PRN (as needed)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||175 Newlins Rd. W.|
Being an Activities Assistant in our Memory Care neighborhood allows you to work very closing with our residents that have Alzheimer’s & Dementia. You, along with our Coordinator and Manager, will deliver a memory support program to try and slow down the disease. If you are looking to make a difference and have a genuine impact on someone’s life, this is the role for you! You will work closely with our support staff to promote our residents’ quality of life, dignity, and independence.
This is a Temporary (3mths) Full-time Position (9am-5pm/75hrs in a 2 wk pay period)
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Career and growth opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
Activities Assistant Responsibilities:
- Invite and encourage residents to attend memory support activities throughout their day.
- Plan and facilitate a daily morning gathering for memory care residents.
- Lead stimulating cognitive exercise.
- Promote a positive, enthusiastic environment to motivate resident engagement.
Activities Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience in retirement living preferred, but not required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.