|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4025 Green Pond Road|
The Admissions Assistant will assist the Director of Admissions in facilitating admissions,
touring prospects, taking inquiry calls, processing referrals efficiently and communicating effectively with all sources and co-workers. This position also will include clerical work, executing customer service plans, preparing any reports and census management. A co-worker’s job title is only the beginning of who he/she is to our residents because here, each co-worker serves a position and a purpose. We care for our residents the way we all would want to be treated: with dignity, compassion and respect. To honor the care and commitment that they offer to our residents every day, we work hard to provide a rich benefit package, an environment which encourages career development and competitive compensation. Shift is: Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Routine Functions of the Position:
• Coordinating with discharge planners to discuss information regarding the Bethlehem Hills Nursing Center.
• Work in collaboration with the Admissions Director to maintain organized and effective prospective database
• Prepare the following reports:
o Number of Inquiries per month by referral source
o Number of Tours per month
o Number of Mailers sent per month
o Number of Inquiries who chose another facility
• Coordinating successful admissions with all discharge planners
• Coordinating all intake and admissions paperwork
• Contacting all family members prior to admission, obtaining correct information,reviewing Nursing Center policies and answering any questions pertaining to the resident’s transfer.
• Completing all admission paperwork with family or resident in a timely manner and obtaining all necessary signatures
• Touring prospective residents and/or family members throughout the facility
• Sending mailers to all qualified leads who do not choose us, as well as ARU
• Birthday and Way to Go Cards
• Calling and faxing discharge planners and physicians regarding bed and availability
• Ordering necessary office supplies
• Making admission paperwork packets, brochures etc. as needed
• All other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
• In case of fire or other internal disaster, assists in evacuating residents to exits.
• Protects resident rights and confidential information according to state and federal laws.
• Observe for any signs of resident abuse or neglect. Takes immediate action to prevent harm and report incidents according to company policy and state law.
Critical Success Factors:
• Must be flexible enough to adjust to the needs of the residents
• Positive and friendly attitude
• Good phone demeanor
• Excellent phone skills
• Able to multi task and prioritize
• Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
• Maintain strong relationships with all referral sources
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 35 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.