|Date Posted||October 18, 2021|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3560 Washington Pike|
****$2500 Sign-On Bonus****
LPN Certification Required
Do you want to put your nursing skills to use as a leader helping seniors? As a ADON at Country Meadows, you have the opportunity to set the standard among our team and help contribute to our welcoming, loving and caring environment for both our residents and co-workers in our home-like setting. Here, you build relationships, use your assessment skills, make decisions and manage care. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have strong critical thinking skills and are motivated to flex their clinical leadership.
Currently Hiring for:
11am - 7:30pm 80 hours in a 2 weeks pay period
We are also providing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career path opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
• Oversees the personal care department with the goal of providing a safe, homelike environment where residents can achieve and maintain their fullest level of wellness and function.
• Utilizes sound management principles to maintain a motivated and stable staff.
• Manages resident health and wellness through regular resident monitoring and communication to the resident care team.
• Current unencumbered LPN license in the state where employed.
• CPR certified.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.