|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Road|
The Assistant Director of Dining assists the Director of Dining Services by delegating duties in an effective manner to the dining team. You will ensure efficient, timely, and friendly service to all residents and co-workers. This role will also maintain team spirit within the kitchen, encouraging cooperation among co-workers. In the absence of the Director, takes care of managing the kitchen and adjusts schedules as necessary.
- Set Full-time Schedule
- 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Every other weekend off, every other holiday off
- Pay rate: $18.00-$23.00, determined based on applicable experience
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
Assistant Director of Dining Responsibilities:
- Maintains production records controls portion size, and makes sure waste is under control through daily communication with the team.
- Helps to maintain sufficient inventory
- As necessary, prepares, cooks, and presents meals on time to satisfy residents needs
- Maintains high standards of sanitation and cleanliness as it applies to the Mock Survey process, QMI and regulatory controls.
- Gives input on new menu items and recipes
- Ensures that new co-workers get proper training in food preparation, equipment operation, and knowledge of general cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Maintains temperature logs and daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning charts
- Can create, manage and maintain co-worker schedules.
Assistant Director of Dining Requirements:
- Two years of cooking experience, prior food service experience preferably in Senior Living. Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in quantity cooking, scheduling, inventory control, and purchasing.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a National Sanitation Certificate or be willing to complete a National Sanitation Course within six months of hire.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.