|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
Harrisburg (Ecumenical Community)
|Company Name||Ecumenical Retirement Community|
|Address||3525 Canby Street|
Do you want to put your nursing skills to use as a leader helping seniors? As an Assistant Director of Nursing at Country Meadows, you have the opportunity to set the standard among our team and help contribute to our welcoming, loving and caring environment for both our residents and co-workers in our home-like setting. Here, you build relationships, use your focused assessment skills, make decisions and manage care. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have strong critical thinking skills and are motivated to flex their clinical leadership. Full time 8:30 to 5 position working every 4th weekend and holiday, and one manager on duty shift from 12-8 per month.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career path opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Assistant Director of Nursing Responsibilities:
- Oversees the personal care department with the goal of providing a safe, homelike environment where residents can achieve and maintain their fullest level of wellness and function.
- Utilizes sound management principles to maintain a motivated and stable staff.
- Manages resident health and wellness through regular resident monitoring and communication to the resident care team.
Assistant Director of Nursing Requirements:
- Current unencumbered LPN or RN license in the state where employed.
- Minimum one year of experience in assisted living or health care.
- Prior supervisory experience in the health care environment strongly preferred.
- CPR certified.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows: We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.