|Date Posted||October 18, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||1920 Trolley Road|
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. We are seeking a compassionate and talented Campus Executive Director who has a passion for caring for our residents and co-workers. You will motivate our co-workers to perform consistent, quality and provide them with individual coaching and celebration of achievement. You will also be an advocate for our residents, making sure their happiness and safely is our top priority.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- A rich benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents
Campus Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing professionals and operational team to review prospective resident needs and to assure the ability of the team to satisfy them.
- Establish working relationships with residents as well as with surrounding community to promote positive relations.
- Participate in weekly Customer Service Planning meetings to maintain current knowledge of resident status and to ensure that the team is meeting resident needs.
- Identify opportunities for service improvement through routine personal contact with the residents and facility staff.
- Respond promptly to resident and family complaints or concerns and attempts to resolve issues to mutual satisfaction.
- Ensure that systems are in place to recruit, interview, and hire people who are qualified and suited for their positions.
- Oversee and participate in the continuing education and development of co-workers and maintains appropriate training documentation.
- Ensure appropriate response and follow up to on-the-job injuries as reported by co-workers.
- Oversee the maintenance of facility and grounds to provide attractive and comfortable surroundings and to ensure safety and security of residents, staff and visitors.
- Conduct facility tours and initiating relationships in the absence of marketing director or employment representative.
Campus Executive Director Requirements:
- Previous management experience in healthcare or service related business.
- Past responsibilities must include: budget preparation, supervision of at least five people with various functional responsibilities and successful interaction with customers (residents, patients, clients).
- Must have one of the following qualifications as required by the Department of Public Welfare for Personal Care Home Administrators:
- Licensed as a registered nurse from the Department of State.
- Associate’s Degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university. College degree in business or human services field preferred.
- Licensed as a licensed practical nurse from the Department of State and one year of work experience in a related field.
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator from the Department of State.
- Leadership qualities that inspire others to respect and contribute to the shared vision for success.
- Well-developed decision-making skills for business and people related success.
- Successful experience with conflict management and problem solving.
- Recognition of the value of individual contribution to team productivity and commitment to helping co-workers develop their personal and professional talents.
- Effective communication skills encompassing one on one as well as group presentations.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.