|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||1920 Trolley Rd|
Thrive in one-on-one and one-to-many ministry? Yet desire a work-life balance? Bring your years of experience to enrich the individualized spiritual care, guidance, and pastoral visitation with our residents, families, and co-workers. Country Meadows is hiring a Chaplain and is seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, have strong ministry experience, and appreciate working with various ages and cultural and religious backgrounds, all within a set schedule, Saturdays off and no on-call responsibilities.
Part-time 48 hours in a 2 week pay period
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career path opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Lead spiritual life programming tailored to our care levels such as devotions, Bible studies, stories of faith and courage, spiritual life discussion groups, and more.
- Collaborate with other team members to create dynamic lifestyles in spirituality, wellness and purpose.
- Serve as a spiritual mentor and lead resident support groups such as Circles of Life Group, Men’s/Women’s Group, Grief/Bereavement Group, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Support Group, Veterans Group, and Celebration of Life services in memory of our residents.
- Provide bereavement support and spiritual encouragement to residents, their families and co-workers.
- Minister to all residents in weekly ecumenical and special holiday worship services.
- Bible College degree or other college degree with specialized training and/or certification from a recognized religious denomination or organization.
- Proven record of practicing an ecumenical approach to ministry with other clergy, churches, and groups.
- Professional and/or personal experience ministering to the elderly, gerontology, dementia and coursework these areas.
- A license to and/or ordained by a faith group/denomination to administer communion and perform full pastoral duties for solo and lead pastors on campuses; Roman Catholic chaplains need to be authorized Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers.
Additional requirements preferred:
- Seminary/College degree in ministry or other accredited training in ministry.
- Training and/or experience in professional chaplaincy such as Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE), pastoral counseling.
- Chaplaincy in Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing and/or Dementia units.
- Possess valid driver’s license and vehicle for performing duties off-campus.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.