|Location||Mechanicsburg, United States|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
As a Line Cook at Country Meadows, you will be cooking and preparing quality meals for our clients. You will have opportunities you won’t find in a typical restaurant. We offer career paths and other tools for career advancement through training programs and events that allow you to enhance and show off your skills. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for culinary arts and are motivated to deliver memorable experiences all within a schedule that allows you to have work-life balance. Insert hours here if you want
Hours: Full Time 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Includes working every OTHER weekend and every OTHER holiday
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepares, cooks and packages recipes using broilers, ovens and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Ensures all prep work is completed.
- Understands and complies consistently with our standard recipes, quality standards and kitchen rules.
- Ensures quality of food at all times.
- Keeps area clean and maintains sanitation.
- Cleans all equipment according to cleaning procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Documents and completes food and temperature records.
Line Cook Requirements:
- At least one year of cooking or culinary experience, preferably in senior living.
- Flexibility to adjust to the needs of our residents.
- Willingness to learn food preparation techniques and presentation.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.