|Date Posted||April 19, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krock Road|
A Dining Services Aide at Country Meadows plays a key role in our residents’ dining experience through welcoming them into our dining rooms and serving them their meals in a friendly, home-like setting. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and thrive in creating personalized experiences all while enjoying themselves.
Full-time 7am to 3pm - includes a set schedule, with every other weekend off!
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Dining Services Aide Responsibilities:
- Manage and serve meals and beverages to our residents.
- Assist the team with some meal assembly, stocking, and cleaning responsibilities.
- Engage with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodations, personal interests and friendly exchanges.
- Devote your approachable style in greeting and serving residents to ensure a satisfying meal at one of their favorite times of day.
Dining Services Aide Requirements:
- Entry-level, dining, server, or wait staff/waitress experience preferred, but not required.
- A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to serve others.
- Ability to work and collaborate well with others.
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better