|Date Posted||May 21, 2021|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3560 Washington Pike|
This is an entry level human resources role that has a considerable impact at Country Meadows. You are finding the talent to care for the most important people at each campus, the residents. As an Employment Specialist, your primary job duty is to source, screen, and recommend candidates for employment successfully. This position is the central point of contact for all applicants on campus. We provide an excellent training program and will have the chance to collaborate with all the department heads at your campus. Full time 8:30 am to 5 pm with occasional weekend and holidays as required.
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields and facemasks
Employment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all job openings on campus. Partner with the management team to identify staffing needs.
- Source candidates, perform initial interviews and make recommendations for second interviews or no further interest.
- Host internal recruitment activities and attend external recruitment events.
- Work with external referral/outreach sources to bring new co-workers to Country Meadows.
- Perform background checks and reference checks for successful applicants.
- Meet defined goals regarding job openings and weekly job functions.
Employment Specialist Requirements:
- Prior experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, or an appropriate healthcare background preferred.
- High School or GED, College degree preferred.
- Self-motivating and able to work independently.
- Resilient with a Marketing/ Customer Service related focus.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose, and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.