|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
|Address||1150 Glenlivet Drive|
As an Employment Specialist/Office Manager your primary job duty is to source, screen, interview, and provide orientation for the successful employment of clinical staff to Lifesong Hospice and Palliative Care (LHPC) while ensuring compliance of hospice services policies, procedures and applicable state and federal laws.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous Paid time off
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents.
- Access to the COVID vaccine
Employment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all job openings.
- Partner with ED/DCO/management team to identify staffing needs.
- Source candidates, perform initial interviews and make recommendations for second interviews or no further interest.
- Participate in retention efforts.
- Host internal recruitment activities and attend external recruitment events.
- Work with external referral/outreach sources to bring new employees to Lifesong Hospice
- Perform background checks and reference checks for successful applicants.
- Meet defined goals regarding job openings and weekly job functions. (Interviewing, reporting, networking events, external contacts, etc.)
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Complete working knowledge of the Lifesong Hospice and Palliative Care (LHPC) computer system, ability to assure retrieval of all patient and employee information and locate & track as appropriate.
- Ownership of intake, referral and pending management to ensure rapid and effective onboarding of new patients and oversight of non-admitted patients.
- Establishes new patient record in the EMR, verifies all dates and ICD-10 diagnosis codes are entered properly. Prints daily and weekly reports.
- Oversee distribution of appropriate patient/family information/records to LHPC staff.
- Responsible for overall maintenance and data entry of all personnel file, including new hire, status changes, terminations and other necessary for human resources functions consistent with Lifesong Hospice policies and procedures and all applicable state specific laws.
Employment Specialist/Office Manager Requirements:
- High School graduate; Associates degree (or higher) in business or accounting preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, or an appropriate healthcare background preferred.
- Recent experience with electronic and paper medical records system; home care/hospice agency preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in both written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibited understanding of human problems, tact and diplomacy in facilitation of relationships with staff and the public.
- Proven knowledge of computer usage and Microsoft office programs.
- Verified ability to prioritize tasks and handle delicate situations.
- Well organized with an attention to detail.
About Lifesong Hospice:
Working only in Country Meadows, Ecumenical, and Providence Place Retirement Communities, Lifesong co-workers personalize hospice care plans to help our resident’s transition to be as comfortable as possible and tailored to their needs. We seek to celebrate the meaning of their lives and ensure that their unique legacy is honored. We want to inspire our caregivers to create harmony for each unique life story.