|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
As a Hospice Administrative Assistant at Lifesong you will be responsible for office administrative functions to ensure compliance of the hospice services program consistent with Lifesong Hospice and Palliative Care policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous Paid time off
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents.
Administrative Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Promptly and courteously answers and screens phone calls; routes calls as appropriate within established customer service guidelines; accurately records messages and delivers to the appropriate party.
- Provide physicians, patients, family members and other callers with information about Lifesong Hospice services.
- Greets visitors upon entrance and politely, ascertains their needs, and provides appropriate assistance.
- Compiles and prints daily and weekly reports as needed.
- Works with the Business Office Manager to maintain office supplies and to reorder stock as needed.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High School graduate; Career & Technical School or Associates degree, business/medical/healthcare emphasis preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in administrative assistant/receptionist or other position requiring similar responsibilities.
- Recent experience with electronic and paper medical records system; home care/hospice agency preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in both written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibited understanding of human problems, tact and diplomacy in facilitation of relationships with staff and the public.
- Proven knowledge of computer usage and Microsoft office programs.
- Verified ability to prioritize tasks and handle delicate situations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized with an attention to detail.