|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Lifesong Hospice and Palliative Care is growing! We are now hiring a full time Registered Nurse, Clinical Manager to join this new subsidiary of Country Meadows and Providence Place Retirement Communities. If hired, you will be joining a unique and innovative company, not something you typically hear when talking about Hospice. Our approach is to lead with respect for our patients, honoring their life and legacy.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between facilities
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
RN Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by the designated clinical team.
- Provides guidance and counseling to all designated team personnel to assist them in continually improving all aspects of hospice care services.
- Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel as indicated.
- Assists the Clinical Director in the preparation and administration of the organization's clinical budget
- Assists with hiring, evaluations, and terminations of team personnel.
- Establishes and maintains effective, open channels of communication including integration or technology, as applicable.
- Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Ensures standards of ethical business and clinical practice are maintained and program is compliant with all Federal, State and Local requirements.
RN Job Qualifications:
- Registered nurse in the State with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State, CHPN preferred or required within one year of employment.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited program by the National League for Nursing. Master’s degree in healthcare or business preferred.
- Two years of management experience in the area of palliative care, geriatric care, or hospice nursing.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and Joint Commission standards.
- CPR certified and able to perform the physical tasks that are needed in this role.