|Date Posted||March 27, 2020|
Lifesong Hospice and Palliative Care is growing! We are now hiring a full time Registered Nurse, Team Director to join this new subsidiary of Country Meadows and Providence Place Retirement Communities. While this position does require travel, it will be to either Ecumenical, Providence Place or Country Meadows communities where you will see multiple patients in one trip. No longer will you be driving long distances to see just one person in their home! You will be responsible for the direction of hospice clinical services within a set region of service facilities. If hired, you will be joining a unique and innovative company, not something you typically hear when talking about Hospice. Our approach is to lead with respect for our patients, honoring their life and legacy.
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Generous Paid time off
• Mileage reimbursement for travel between facilities
• Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by the designated clinical team.
• Provides guidance and counseling to all designated team personnel to assist them in continually improving all aspects of hospice care services.
• Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel as indicated.
• Assists the Clinical Director in the preparation and administration of the organization's clinical budget
• Assists with hiring, evaluations, and terminations of team personnel.
• Establishes and maintains effective, open channels of communication including integration or technology, as applicable.
• Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
• Ensures standards of ethical business and clinical practice are maintained and program is compliant with all Federal, State and Local requirements.
• Registered nurse in the State with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State, CHPN preferred or required within one year of employment.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited program by the National League for Nursing. Master’s degree in healthcare or business preferred.
• Two years of management experience in the area of palliative care, geriatric care, or hospice nursing.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured.
• Knowledge of governmental regulations and Joint Commission standards.
• CPR certified and able to perform the physical tasks that are needed in this role.