|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
Part-time with Full Health Benefits
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. A Housekeeper will provide one-on-one support to our residents by perform daily cleaning tasks in their rooms. We like to think we are visitors in their home and you will have the opportunity to get to know each resident on a personal level. You will also be responsible for cleaning nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices and clinic areas.
- Part-time 8:00am to 3:00pm, 30 hours per week
- This part-time position comes with:
- Full Capital Blue Cross health benefits!
- Generous paid-time-off!
- Company match 401k!
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
- Perform all housekeeping-related tasks while demonstrating service orientation to fellow co-workers, residents.
- Perform basic cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and recommends repairs as needed.
- Observe and report the general need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Operate washers and dryers, vacuum cleaner, call bell/intercom/telephone systems, and other housekeeping equipment deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Approaches work with a flexible attitude.
- Prior experience in similar environment preferred.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers, who are serving our residents with meaning, offering purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been in business for over 30 years, and we look forward to inviting you to join our vision for making lives better!\