|Date Posted||October 25, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||1920 Trolly Rd|
The Housekeeping Supervisor role has a dual focus. The first focus is the daily management of the housekeeping staff, which includes hiring, training, scheduling, evaluation of staff, and oversight of housekeeping operation; second, to perform routine housekeeping tasks as a housekeeper would. This is accomplished by normally spending 40% of the time supervising, and 60% of the time performing housekeeping tasks.
Current Open Position
Weekdays 6:00am-2:00pm every other weekend 7:00am-12:30pm 70 hours in a 2 week period
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily oversight of the housekeeping operation/staff to ensure a proper level of sanitation is maintained, and the facility maintains a positive appearance/image to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for interviewing/hiring of housekeeping staff.
- Responsible for mentoring/training housekeepers and other staff on the proper housekeeping procedures related to cleaning resident apartments and common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining the work schedules of entire housekeeping staff to ensure proper coverage.
- Responsible for conducting evaluations of the housekeeping staff’s job performance.
- Responsible for inventory management of all cleaning & linen supplies and preparation of linens.
Housekeeping Supervisor Requirements:
- Housekeeping experience
- Supervisory experience.
- An outgoing personality, solid communication skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Current CPR certification preferred, or willing to be trained.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers, who are serving our residents with meaning, offering purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been in business for over 30 years, and we look forward to inviting you to join our vision for making lives better!