|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||451 Sand Hill Rd|
The Manager on Duty in conjunction with the executive director, supports all policies, programs and philosophies of Country Meadows. Responsible for the continuous operation of the facility in absence of administration (executive director, director of wellness, and assistant director of wellness).
Current Full-Time Opportunity:
- Night Shift - 7:00pm to 7:00am
- 80.5 hours/pay period (built in OT)
- Work 7 out of 14 days in a pay period
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
Manager on Duty Responsibilities:
- Promotes and supports the efforts of the management to establish and maintain a positive, respectful, and supportive environment for all residents, co-workers, families, outside agencies, and facility guests.
- Supervises staff under the direction of the program managers. Maintains effective communication with nursing and management regarding staff and shift workload challenges and coverage needs.
- Contributes co-worker performance information to appropriate program managers.
- Ensures compliance with procedures, and regulatory agency rules and regulations.
- Responds appropriately to all facility emergencies. Contacts appropriate leadership in emergencies per protocols defined in the emergency procedure manual.
- Is knowledgeable about and supports company policies and procedures.
Manager on Duty Requirements:
- Prior supervisory experience in a healthcare environment.
- Prefer minimum of one year experience in assisted living, personal care or other healthcare.
- CPR certified and first aid trained or willing to obtain.
- Must be dependable, punctual, self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.