|Date Posted||February 4, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 N Krocks Road|
Do you have direct-care experience and are ready to advance your career? Country Meadows offers a unique training opportunity to become a Medication Tech. In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health.
- Medication Tech - Full-time 7am to 3pm
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Career Path offered to learn and grow in Med Tech position for up to an additional $1.00/hour in first year.
- Competitive compensation
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive continued education and clinical considerations
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including: gloves, face shields, facemasks to our co-workers for their safety, and the safety of our residents. Gowns are also provided where appropriate based on CDC recommendations.
- Access to the COVID vaccine.
Medication Tech Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while administering medications and treatments, observing their day-to-day behavior and outlook and ensuring their comfort and overall positive well-being.
- Provide social and emotional support, while encouraging residents’ independence.
- Manage the medication cart for complete, up-to-date supplies and quality control.
Medication Tech Requirements:
- Prior direct-care experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Respect for patient rights and confidentiality.
- Highly organized skills.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.