|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
York-South (Leader Heights) Community
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||2760 Pine Grove Road|
Being a Memory Care Club Associate allows you to work very closing with our Assisted Living residents that are showing signs of Alzheimer’s. You, along with our Coordinator and Manager, will deliver a memory support program to try and slow down the disease. If you are looking to make a difference and have a genuine impact on someone’s life, this is the role for you! You will work closely with our support staff to promote our residents’ quality of life, dignity, and independence.
Memory Care Club Associate 9:00am to 2:00pm (Part-time including every other Weekend & Holiday)
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Career and growth opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Memory Care Club Associate Responsibilities:
- Invite and encourage residents to attend memory support meetings and activities.
- Plan and facilitate a daily morning meeting for memory care residents.
- Lead stimulating cognitive exercise.
- Maintain required documentation of resident participation in programs.
Memory Care Club Associate Requirements:
- Prior experience in retirement living preferred, but not required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows: We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.