|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4837 East Trindle Road|
SIGN ON BONUS for 2nd shift = $2,500
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. As key members of our direct-care team, Personal Care Associates/C.N.A.'s, provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference.
- Current Full-time opportunities in Personal Care/Memory Care:
- 3pm to 11pm
- 12 hour weekend shifts and PRN available too!
- PCA pay starts at $12.25 per hour and is negotiable based on experience-$2,5000 sign on bonus>for 2nd shift ONLY
- CNA pay starts at $15.00 per hour and is negotiable based on experience
- Shift differentials available during the week and weekend
- Career Path offered to learn and grow in the Personal Care Associate position for additional incentives
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Career and growth opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Caregiver/Personal Care Associate/C.N.A. Responsibilities:
- Help our residents live their lives to the fullest by assisting them with their routines throughout their day.
- Build bonds through companionship.
- Show patience, compassion and empathy in each engagement with all residents and their families.
- Assist residents in organizing their day and activities and above all, enjoy themselves.
Caregiver/Personal Care Associate/C.N.A. Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
- 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings, timely and accurate reporting changes.
- Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.