|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||430 Krocks Road|
It’s a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at work, you’ll make our residents feel great too. As key members of our direct-care team, PCA Personal Care Assistants provide one-on-one support to our residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. New to senior living? We provide training to ensure you will succeed in this role as your success will make all the difference.
- Current Full-time Opportunities:
- Day Shift - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Mid Shift - 1:00pm to 11:00pm (four 10 hour shifts = 3 days off per week)
- Evening Shift - 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Night Shift - 11:00pm to 7:00am
- $12.50-$17.00 - rate determined by experience.
- Shift differentials offered for mid shift, evening shift and night shift.
- Career Path offered to learn and grow in PCA position for up to an additional $1.00/hour in first year.
- No prior experience or certification required - we provide 40 hours of 1:1 training with a skilled mentor.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- Career path opportunities
- Financial support with tuition for continued education
PCA Personal Care Assistant Responsibilities:
- Help our residents live their lives to the fullest by assisting them with their routines throughout their day.
- Build bonds through companionship.
- Show patience, compassion and empathy in each engagement with all residents and their families.
- Assist residents in organizing their day and activities and above all, enjoy themselves.
PCA Personal Care Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in 2800.54(d).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings, timely and accurate reporting changes.
- Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.