|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||4011 Green Pond Road|
Desire to expand your influence? As a Registered Nurse RN at Country Meadows, you have the opportunity to be our clinical leader among your colleagues and grow and feel supported not only by your co-workers but the residents. Our RNs are caring for residents in a home-like setting which allows you to get to know them on a deeper level and see the effects of your support.
- Current Full-time Opportunities:
- 7am - 3 pm
- 2:45pm - 11:15pm
- Current Part-time Opportunities:
- 11pm - 7:30am
- 11pm - 7:30am
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career and growth opportunities
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Registered Nurse RN Responsibilities:
- Lead the nursing team with high standards in accuracy, follow- through, communication, urgency and compassion.
- Initiate and manage resident care plan and assessments ensuring physician’s orders and residents’ needs are being met.
- Coach your team through training and set the standard of expectations in onboarding with all new co-workers.
- Educate residents and their families on the appropriate care plan and genuinely get to know them and their goals.
Registered Nurse RN Requirements:
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as an RN issued by the Commonwealth of PA or MD.
- Prior nursing experience in a long-term skilled nursing facility or an acute care facility.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage, supervise, lead, direct, plan, coordinate, staff, develop and make decisions independently.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows: We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.