|Date Posted||October 19, 2021|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3570 Washington Pike|
Looking for a consistent schedule? As a Scheduling Coordinator at Country Meadows, you will play a key role in making sure our campus is running smoothly and fully staffed. This person is responsible for the communication of scheduling staff including all staffs’ schedules, schedule changes and requests off. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments and senior staff members.
8:30am-5pm 80 hours in a 2 week pay period
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Career path opportunities
- Leadership and training opportunities
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Scheduling Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creates, completes, and distributes schedules in a timely manner, assuring adequate staffing of the facility.
- Completes staffing patterns - assuring they accurately reflect the master schedules.
- Collects co-worker requests for time off from managers, and inputs without interfering with facility needs.
- Monitors and ensures call-offs are documented and attempts to replace staff in coordination with the Manager.
- Alerts Executive Director and individual managers of excessive absenteeism of co-workers.
- Ensures master schedules are generated every four weeks.
- Vigilant with checking emails and voicemails throughout each day.
Scheduling Coordinator Requirements:
- Clerical skills and scheduling experience preferred.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates effective communication and customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook with a willingness and ability to learn new computer software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure within strict time parameters, and with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.