|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Bridgeville (South Hills Community)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||3570 Washington Pike|
***$400 Sign-On Bonus***
A Dining Services Aide at Country Meadows plays a key role in our residents’ dining experience. Here, you will receive a consistently set paycheck, benefits and paid vacation. We are seeking individuals who value the company of older adults, hold high standards for quality service and thrive in creating personalized experiences all while enjoying themselves.
- Competitive compensation
- Access to the COVID vaccine
- Benefits package
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face shields and facemasks
Dining Services Aide Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents by getting to know their preferences, special accommodations, personal interests and friendly exchanges.
- Prepares dining room for meals.
- Keeps all dining areas clean/maintains cleanliness and sanitation.
- Assists residents with menu selector sheets.
- Properly cleans and sanitizes the dishes and silverware per company standards.
- Is responsible for floor maintenance in the dish room, kitchen and dining areas.
- Maintains a clean, organized work environment.
Dining Services Aide Requirements:
- Dining room/ Kitchen-related experience preferred.
- A positive customer service attitude demonstrating respect, friendliness and willingness to serve others.
- Ability to work and collaborate well with others.
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.