|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
Home Office (Hershey)
|Company Name||Country Meadows Retirement Communities|
|Address||830 Cherry Drive|
Directs strategic level planning and day to day oversight of finance related activities of the company. The VP of Finance & Accounting will have primary responsibility for overseeing and supporting the business-related Finance needs of organization and its leaders, including, budgeting; cash management; internal and external financial reporting and analysis; regulatory, debt and tax related reporting; oversight and planning related to financial systems, tools and technology; and the establishment and maintenance of processes, policies and procedures to ensure the maintenance of all financial records in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), relevant regulations, contractual requirements, sound business practices and company policy.
- Recently increased compensation rates
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Vice President of Finance & Accounting Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in development and management of a process for continuous evaluation and improvement in both the short and long-term strategic direction of all Finance related activities, functions and processes.
- Directs the preparation of internal and external financial reporting and analysis, including income statements, balance sheets, management reports and dashboards.
- Confers with and supports the CEO, CFO, COO, operational vice presidents and campus and corporate leaders related to financial trends and proposed follow-up actions.
- Provide support to the CEO, COO and CFO related to organization-wide strategic initiatives and related analysis, including tax implications and planning.
Vice President of Finance & Accounting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or
- MBA and / or P.A. designation preferred.
- Knowledge of database and accounting computer application
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of governmental, third-party and insurance related reimbursement methodologies and practices relevant to current and potential future business of the organization.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical, leadership and organizational
About Country Meadows:
- We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.